How to Fix Avast Antivirus is Not Installing?
Avast is one of the most popular antivirus programs available today. Millions of users use this program for personal, and professional use without any issues. Users can use this program on any device without any problem. In case users want to fix the Avast Antivirus is Not Installing. For that users search the easy solutions. read this blog.
In this blog, we are going to tell you how to fix Avast Not Installing on Windows 10. Users can apply these helpful troubleshooting methods to install it without any issues. If users face any issues, You can directly connect with our Technical Expert support team. They are present for your assistance.
You may also Read- How To Uninstall Avast Antivirus In Windows 10?
Easy to use Methods for Avast Antivirus Not Installing On Windows
- Log into Windows with all the administrative permissions and also make sure that there is no other antivirus installed on your system.
- Go to the Avast website and download the .exe file from the website and save the file in a familiar location, which is easy to access.
- After that, right-click on the setup file and select Run as administrator.
- A dialog box shall prompt asking whether to continue the setup or not.
- Click on Yes to continue the process.
- Enter Options to change the default language of the setup, and then press the Install button to continue the installation.
- Users will have to wait for a few minutes to complete the installation of the antivirus setup on their system.
- After reviewing the policy and clicking ok, run the first complete scan of your system to detect the viruses or malware which threatens your system.
- Finally, your antivirus will be activated to protect your system from unwanted online threats.
- Repeat the 1-4 steps mentioned above.
- After that, choose the Customize option for custom installation.
- Enter Change to select the preferred location to save the program files of the antivirus. Before clicking install, select or deselect the components from the program.
- You will require to wait for a few minutes for the complete installation of the setup.
- After that, click on Continue, which will be shown below the message You are protected.
Things to do when Avast Antivirus Not Installing Problem
- Users must make sure that their computer matches the minimum system requirements to install Avast antivirus.
- Your system windows must be up-to-date.
- Make sure that your downloaded file is not corrupted.
- If any other Antivirus program is already installed on your system, please remove it and then try installing Avast again.
- Restart your system and then try installing the Avast antivirus.
- If still, users are not able to fix this issue, then contact the technical support team of Avast.
- You can contact them at any time of the day and they will surely help you.
Related Blogs- How to Install Avast Antivirus on Mac?
For Instant Support Avast Antivirus Customer Service:
All the provided solutions are easy to use to fix the Avast Antivirus Not Installing On Windows. Users can apply the solutions according to their issues. In case users are not able to understand these methods and need instant support for that . Not to worry about it . Connect with our expert team. Just drop your mail on our support mail email@example.com Our expert team will respond to your query mail and try to solve your concern within seconds. If you face any issues related to antivirus you can directly connect with us. We are available 24* 7 for your assistance.